Hello! It is so lovely to be able to say we are OPEN! We are happy to be able to welcome you back through our doors. We have missed your faces! Below are some guidelines we ask you to be aware of and follow whilst visiting Chetham. We want to ensure that ALL our customers feel safe and have a lovely experience after such a long time in lockdown.
* We are operating a one-way system. Please arrive at the front door, sanitise your hands and wait to be seated.
* We are encouraging customers to book their tables but we are also accepting walk ins if there are tables available.
* We know you may have a favourite table but at the moment we can’t guarantee specific tables
* If you have booked your table, please arrive at the correct time
* Bookings will be a maximum of 6 people and according to government guidelines can be made up of two households (support bubbles)
* We are offering full table service so just sit back and relax, no need to go to the bar (our staff need to burn off some of those lockdown calories!)
* To make things run as smoothly as possible we are operating on a reduced menu. This is temporary, so if you don’t see your Chetham favourite, it doesn’t mean it won’t be back.
* We need to take the name and contact number of every customer. This is for the Track & Trace system.
* If you or any of your party experience any symptoms please cancel your booking as soon as possible.
* We do ask for you all to be patient with as we change and adapt to these new circumstances. We are so grateful for your custom.
*Please pay by card where possible.